While your scout is at Camp Durant, parents and family have the ability to email them. These emails are then printed out and delivered to the Scout during meals. Emails are a one-way conversation as Scouts are not able to reply to these messages. Sending an email to a scout is very easy and can be done from any email address.
- Send an email to [email protected].
- Include your Scout’s Name and Troop Number in the subject line.
- Include any message you’d like to send in the email.
- Attachments to emails are not printed
- Images embedded within emails are not printed.
To send a letter to your Scout at camp, please follow the example below.
Scout _______, Troop #_____
4637 Old Carthage Road
Carthage, NC 28327